Friday, May 2, 2008

New Kit, new layout, and a freebie

Look at this fabulous layout from Amy--I love how she used the Space Cadet kit for something other than space layouts.  

I've got a new kit in the boutique at Divine Digital.com.  This one is called "Bird of Fancy" (I really need help in naming some of my kits sometimes).  I love this kit.  It started with the little blue bird and then just expolded.  Of all the things I've designed, I think I like that butterfly tree the most.  The word art is really fun, too.  You can grab it HERE

I had a few papers and elements left over that I've put into an add-on kit.  You can grab it here for free.


Tomorrow is National Scrapbooking Day.  I hope you have a great time scrapping.  I'm going to try to get some layouts made myself.

No comments: