Tuesday, May 13, 2008

New kit and freebie quickpage


Hope you had a great Mother's Day. Mine was actually very pleasant. My kids made a treasure hunt for me and I had to decipher the clues in order to find my presents. I ended up with a vanilla candle, chocolates, and itunes card and some new pajamas. Pretty nice.
I was looking at some pictures of my own Mom on Saturday and started making some papers to scrap them with. I thought I'd only have a few, but a whole kit evolved out of it. I'm calling it "Angel Mother." Here's a preview of it and you can pick it up HERE at Divine Digital.com



Here's the page I ended up making with the kit:

I made a quickpage out of this one, so if you'd like to pick it up for free and add your own photos, click HERE

No comments: